The Academy is training and producing valuable and skilled Health Human Resource: the most valuable asset of the health sector.
Vision To develop into an internationally recognized center of excellence for education in health leadership and management areas and become a knowledge hub for health policy planning, health systems development and reforms.
Mission It seeks to catalyze designing solutions and developing models which address current and emerging health and healthcare challenges particularly related to HHR through the creation of collaborative research, education, training, and practice activities building on the unique partnership between the Development Partners, Civil Society, Academia and Government Departments
Why education at Health Services Academy Khyber Pakhtunkhwa?
- The Academy is open for both Public and Private Sector candidates.
- Its short and long Courses give particular advantage of interaction and networking with Government sector particularly Health and also P&D, Finance, Rest of the Provincial as well as Federal Government.
- It is the only Institution for public sector promotion & Induction courses
ACADEMY’S CONSTITUENT NETWORK (comprising about 700 employees)
• Five District Development Centers (Abbotaba, Swat, Chitral, Mardan, Bannu)
• Post Graduate College of Nursing –01
• Schools of Nursing - 10
• Postgraduate Paramedic Institute – 01
• Paramedical Institutes of Medical Technologies (PIMTs) – 3
• Public Health Schools – 5
For further information please contact:
Director, Provincial Health Services Academy, Department of Health, Government of NWFP, Budhni Road
Phone. (091) 2614223-24
Fax (091) 2614360