- About PHSA
- Allied Institutes
- HR Development
- Photo Gallery
SCHOOL OF NURSING LADY READING HOSPITAL PESHAWAR
- School of Nursing, LRH, Peshawar was established on 30th of December 1952, the building of Nursing school is situated in the west of Lady Reading Hospital (LRH). The school was under the control of LRH Hospital since from the establishment. Recently the school has now came under the control of Provincial Health Services Academy (PHSA) both financially and administratively from 01-07-2011.
- School of Nursing LRH imparts Nursing education of 04 years nursing diploma
- Session of admission starts from September.
- There are 300 strength of Nursing students at Nursing School LRH, Peshawar.
- In Nursing school LRH Peshawar, there are two (02) blocks of hostel for the nursing students and an administration block.
- There is also a library in Nursing school LRH for the facilitation of the Nursing students.
- Nursing School LRH has the following staff
- Vice Principal “BS-18” (01 Post)
- Sister Tutors “BS-17” (09 Posts)
- Clinical Instructor “BS-17” (01 Post)
- Warden “BS-17” (01 Post ‘to be converted to sister tutor’)
- House Keeper “BS-09” (02 Posts)
- Assistant House Keeper “BS-06” (01 Post)
- Chowkidars (04 Posts)
- Cook (04 Posts)
- Bearers (04 Posts)
- N/Qasid (02 Posts)
- Mali (01 Post)
- Sweeper (02 Posts)
School of nursing lady reading hospital Peshawar
Phone No: 091-9212845, 9212851